Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Holidays!

On the holidays I went to the Theatre. I watched a movie called All The Best fun begins...!
Also I went to Wal-mart to buy some things for myself. The things I bought myself is a necklace, diary with keys, and a small, little shaped flower with eye shadow! I gave my friend the necklace and the shaped flower with eye shadow because she gave two cute animals! One was a penguin and the other one was a brown bear! They were so cute and honorable, so i gave my friend something that she will  appreciate. My friend loved the necklace because it was gold and there was a key on the chain. My friend also loved the shaped flower! Then she gave me a big hug because she really wanted eye shadow. The necklace: Well, she went to Aredenes and it was very expensive. Almost $40 to $50. When I went to Wal-Mart I got it for $10.
When I came back I gave her the eye shadow and the necklace.Then she gave me a present too!
They were stuffed animals. Whenever I sleep I take them with me. (Just in case I get scared.)

I hope you all had a good Holiday too!!
Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment